This colorful sandwich wrap is fun to make, and yummy to eat! Avocado, walnuts, and cranberries make this a tasty treat!
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- 4 slices smoked turkey, about 4 ounces
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese, about 4 ounces
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, washed
- 4 teaspoons lightly toasted walnuts
- 4 teaspoons dried cranberries
- ½ perfectly ripe avocado, sliced
Lay each wrap on a clean work surface, and top with 1 slice turkey, 1 slice cheese, ¼ cup baby spinach leaves, 1 teaspoon pecans, 1 teaspoon cranberries and ¼ of the avocado slices. Roll into a cylinder, and serve.