These little bite-size snacks are perfect for a quick treat. The balance of fiber and yummy chocolate chips will give you the energy you need.
- 2 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup soy nut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup sunflower seeds, toasted
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut, toasted
1. Combine all the ingredients, except the coconut, in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on low speed until combined, about 3 minutes. Using 2 tablespoons at a time, roll the mixture into balls.
2. Spread the coconut in a shallow baking dish or pie plate. Roll each ball in the coconut to coat. Store the power balls between the layers of parchment or wax paper in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or freeze for up to a month.