Guacamole and Baked Pita Chips
Chips and dip is always yummy, but this recipe is even better! Healthy baked pita chips paired with homemade guacamole!
- 2 ripe avocados, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh tomato
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves, plus additional for
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch kosher salt
Baked Pita Chips
- 1 (7 ounce) bag pita breads, each piece cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
Using a fork, coarsely mash all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve with baked pita chips.