This recipe makes a delicious frittata, which is an egg dish with veggies inside and baked to a yummy perfection!
- 8 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 ½ cups finely chopped broccoli
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese, about 2 ounces
- ½ cup cubed cooked potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Whisk the eggs, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Stir in the vegetables and basil.
2. Heat a 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat; once hot, add the oil. Add the egg mixture and cook, without stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer to the oven and bake until the eggs are set and the top is golden, 15- 20 minutes. Turn the frittata out onto a serving plate, cut into wedges, and serve.