French toast is always a yummy breakfast. This recipe is very easy and fun to do!
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 8 slices oatmeal bread, cut in half
- Real Maple Syrup
1. Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl until combined.
2. Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Dip half the bread, one at a time, in the egg mixture. Place the bread in the skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining butter and bread. Serve with real maple syrup if desired.