Asian Lettuce Wraps
DescriptionThis is a perfect recipe to try something new! With a mix of spices and sauces, you are sure to love these wraps!
Ingredients• 12 ounces ground turkey
• 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
• 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
• ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
• ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
• 1 cup coleslaw mix
• 8 large leaves from 1 head of Boston Lettuce
Directions1. Combine the turkey, 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, and chili-garlic sauce in a small bowl, and mix to combine; set aside to marinate for 10 minutes. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, peanut butter, oyster sauce, remaining tablespoon of soy sauce, and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice; set aside.
2. Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; once hot, add the oil. Add the turkey and cook, breaking up the meat with a spoon, until lightly browned and no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in the ginger and cook for 1 minute. Add the peanut butter mixture and simmer until thickened, about 3 minutes. Transfer the turkey mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in the coleslaw mix and remainging tablespoon of lime juice; set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
Divide the turkey mixture among the 8 lettuce leaves, and serve.