Greens with Basil Vinaigrette
DescriptionMaking your own dressing and your own salad is very rewarding - and delicious! This recipe is the perfect pair.
Dressing• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh basil or ¼ teaspoon dried basil
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Salad• 8 cups mesclun greens
• ½ English cucumber, diced
• 1 large tomato, diced
• ¼ cup Cheddar cheese, diced
• ¼ cup raisins
Directions1. To make the dressing: Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
2. To make the salad: Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Mix well and serve immediately.