DescriptionFrench toast is always a yummy breakfast. This recipe is very easy and fun to do!
Ingredients• 1 cup low fat milk
• 2 large eggs
• ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
• 8 slices oatmeal bread, cut in half
• Real Maple Syrup
Directions1. Whisk the milk, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl until combined.
2. Melt 1 teaspoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Dip half the bread, one at a time, in the egg mixture. Place the bread in the skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining butter and bread. Serve with real maple syrup if desired.