This teaching unit for Click, Clack, Moo is specially designed for teachers of students who are deaf and hard of hearing. We recommend you follow the steps below, familiarizing yourself with all the available resources before beginning to teach.
Click, Clack, Moo is based on the book Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewis. This unit deals with all aspects of the story, from the vocabulary used to the concepts of negotiation, neutrality, and impossibility.
- First, read the learning objectives for this unit. This will give you an in-depth look at the curriculum.
- Download the Lesson Guide (267K PDF file). If you have not already done so for another unit, also download the general Teaching Strategies (80K PDF file) and Assessment Strategies (300K PDF file). These will be your main guides through the teaching unit.
- During teaching, make use of the:
- Printable teacher resources (worksheets, games, and writing activities)
- Six versions of the story
- Six online games adapted specially for this teaching unit
- The rest of the Between the Lions Web site has other resources.