try to understand your feelings, explore new ways of dealing with your parents, and work hard to adjust to all the changes you have to face, you can make it.
- Remember to accept that the divorce is real, and things will not magically go back to how they once were.
- Remember that you are not to blame for your parents' problems.
- Remember to take a hard look at your emotions, and don't keep them bottled up.
- Remember to ask your parents questions, and tell them exactly what you want and need from them.
- And if you feel you need it, remember that you can talk to other people, like a teacher, counselor, trusted friend, or other kids who are also going through a divorce.
Here's some advice and stories about divorce from the IML mentors.