How can I request apps for my organization?
- Go to: pbskids.org/giftcodes/
- Click on “Apply for Membership”
- Fill out the required fields
- You will receive a verification email – follow the link in the body of the email to request an account from PBS KIDS.
- Once your account has been approved by PBS KIDS, you will receive a confirmation email with your username and password.
- Log in: pbskids.org/giftcodes/
How do I distribute the apps to the parents and kids we serve?
You can distribute these codes at station events, back-to-school nights, parent-teacher conferences, or community festivals. Some organizations, like schools and Head Starts, use the codes to equip school-owned devices with PBS KIDS apps, while others choose to distribute the gift codes to a bigger group. Each code comes with an activity sheet, translated in Spanish, which makes them easy to hand out at larger-scale events.
How and when will my organization receive access to these apps?
Shortly after requesting codes, your organization will be notified about the number of codes you will receive. Your organization will receive the codes on gift cards via USPS within a week of when the order is processed. Each gift card will feature a code along with instructions for the end-user on how to redeem the code. An activity sheet that reinforces curricular goals of each app will accompany the gift cards. Once these materials are received, your organization can start distributing them to low-income parents, caregivers and teachers who have access to the appropriate devices.
Whom do I contact if I have more questions?
If you have any technical difficulties, you can contact Mirchaye Woldeleoul at email@example.com.