- a shelf or board to use as a ramp
- books or blocks
- cans of food out of the cupboard
- Stack a few books and lay one end of the shelf on them to make a ramp.
- Grab as many different size, shape, and weight food cans as you can find.
- Take two at a time, set them on their side at the top of the ramp, and let them roll! Which can is the fastest? Try everything from broth to cream soup, from tuna to corn. Find the fastest can in the cupboard!
Which regular size soup can rolled fastest in your test?