- a large mixing bowl
- a kitchen mixer, hand or electric
- a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid
- a cup of water
- a plate
- Pour about a cup of water into the bowl. Add the tablespoon of dish soap.
- Use the mixer to whip up some suds. Take your time... you might want to mix for as much as ten minutes.
- When the suds seem good and stiff, start piling them up onto a plate. You can scoop them with a large spoon, or just with your hands.
- Keep piling up the foam, until you make the tallest pile you can.
How tall was your foam tower?