Peanut Butter & Pickles
Visit my blog about Roswell, New Mexico
If you're going to see a space alien anywhere, it's Roswell. While there, I got to wondering: what do aliens eat? Well, when I heard about this sandwich recipe, I thought, this has just GOT to be alien food! I mean, peanut butter and pickles?
- Check with a grownup and wash your hands before you begin.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of two slices of bread.
- Cover one slice of peanut-buttered bread with pickles.
- Put the two slices of bread together (learn from my mistake and make sure the peanut butter is on the INSIDE when you do this).
- Clean up the kitchen before you enjoy your... no, that's not right. Clean up the kitchen before you force yourself to... no, that's too negative. Uh... okay: clean up the kitchen before you take a small bite, and test it out. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised! If it's good enough for aliens, it's good enough for me!