Visit my blog about Talladega, Alabama
When I was in Alabama, I ate a million-dollar pie! How could I afford it? Here's the secret: it's not expensive to make. It just tastes great! This simple NO-BAKE recipe makes two pies. (For one pie, just make half the recipe.)
- Check with a grownup, and wash your hands before you begin.
- Mix all the ingredients together (except for the pie crusts) in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon the mixture into the pie crust(s).
- If you can stand to wait (I never can!), let pies sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Clean up the kitchen, and enjoy your million-dollar pies (at a fraction of the cost of buying actual million-dollar pies)!
- For variation, trying adding a cup of sliced bananas, strawberries, or other fruit into the mix.