Games & Activities
- Obstacle Course: Help your children plan and create a safe course they can go over, under, around, and through.
- Balloon Volleyball: Players on either side of a taut string bat a balloon back and forth.
- Tumbling Tornadoes: Let your kids tumble as they wish on a safe, soft surface.
- Cross the Brook: Using tape or chalk, make two lines that are a foot apart. Participants hop or run across the "brook." They can also look for ways to build bridges.
- Cooperative Race: Partners link a part of their bodies together (such as elbows or hands) and run to a finish line.
Take it further
Have children create their own Olympic medals and hold a medal ceremony.