The Electric Company Party Game
Play this fast-paced board game filled with physical challenges, silly brainstorms, and math questionsMore +
HEY YOU GUYYYYYS! Marcus and Jessica are stuck on Prankster Planet and need your help to get back to Earth! Play this fast-paced board game filled with physical challenges, silly brainstorms, and math questions. The game can be played at home, in classrooms, or after school with as few as two or as many as twelve players.
- Collaborative play
- Digital board game
- Hours of unrepeated fast-paced games, physical challenges, and group activities
- Play as your favorite Electric Company member
These goals are part of 1st and 2nd grade math and literacy curricula and include:
- Addition and subtraction
- Data analysis and graphing
- Telling Time
- Coin value and recognition
We've put together some helpful hints to help resolve common issues. Visit our help section for more device assistance. Tips & helpful hints.
Cyberchase Shape Quest
All Aboard the Dinosaur Train!
PBS Parents Play & Learn
Cyberchase 3D Builder
Select a Store for Available Devices
Or Download From Another Store
- iTunes Store for iPad
- Amazon App Store for Kindle Tablet
- Google Play for Android Tablet
- Barnes & Noble for Nook Tablet