Peg + Cat Big Gig
Join the band and play songs with Peg, Cat and friends in this music and math app.More +
Tune up your ukulele and get ready to rock! In this fun app from PBS KIDS, children ages 3 to 6 practice math skills by learning and creating songs.
PEG + CAT Big Gig, based on the PBS KIDS series PEG + CAT, is a musical app that invites you to pick an instrument and play songs with Peg, Cat and their friends in different worlds featured in the show – on the farm, Pirate Island, the Magic Forest, and even on the Purple Planet!
- Play as one of five different characters from the PEG + CAT television series: Peg, the Pig, Tessa, Ramone, and Richard!
- Play eight different songs from the show, including the “Problem Solved” song!
- Practice counting up and down by ones and twos, adding one, and extending patterns in four different Warm Up activities
- Sing along to the songs with on-screen lyrics as Peg’s band rocks out!
- Create your own songs in “Sound Check,” featuring a chorus of cheeping chickens!
- Play a solo with one of three different background tracks
- Record your song and play it back!
In the Cat Dance game, make your own dance routines for Cat, and help him achieve his dream of being a dancing star! Choose from different songs, costumes, and backdrops – from Dino Valley to Radio City Music Hall. Then, customize your dance routine with up to ten moves, while getting practice with ordinal numbers (e.g. First, Second, Third…). Watch Cat shake his tail while you add special effects, like fireworks, disco lights and stage decorations!
BIG GIG GAME
In the Big Gig, while playing simple melodies from PEG + CAT, practice preschool math skills including identifying numbers, counting up and down by ones and twos, adding ones, and extending patterns. After you play a song, you’re treated to a show – characters rocking out just for you!
In the Sound Check activity, explore and make music on your own! You’ll find a chorus of chickens ready to cheep, musical instruments, song loops, and characters who will sing and shout on your cue. You can even record your little ditty and play it back. The music you make is up to you!
Created by Jennifer Oxley and Billy Aronson and produced by the Fred Rogers Company, PEG + CAT is an animated adventure series for 3-5 year olds that inspires children to see math and problem solving as exciting, accessible, and fun.Less -
We've put together some helpful hints to help resolve common issues. Visit our help section for more device assistance. Tips & helpful hints.
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood - Snowflake Day
Peg + Cat: Classics
Odd Squad: Stop The Music