PBS Parents Play & Learn
Keep kids entertained and learning on-the-go with more than a dozen games parents can play with their kids!More +
PBS’ first app designed specifically for parents, PBS Parents Play & Learn provides more than a dozen games parents can play with their kids, each themed around a familiar location – including at the grocery store, in a car, in the kitchen, and many more.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) PBS Parents Play & Learn App makes it easy for parents to seize upon those daily “teachable moments” through theme-based interactive games and simple hands-on activities that connect math and literacy skills to everyday experiences.
The app is designed to build on a child’s natural curiosity about his or her everyday world and to encourage dialogue between kids and parents. Each game comes with a parent note that provides information about the math and literacy skills woven into the game and suggestions for effective ways to interact with a child while playing the game to maximize the learning experience.
- 13 interactive games
- parent notes with each game
- 52 easy hands-on activities
- a free-play sticker area
- weekly push notifications with more ideas for parents
- completely bilingual (English/Spanish)
We've put together some helpful hints to help resolve common issues. Visit our help section for more device assistance. Tips & helpful hints.
The Electric Company Party Game
All Aboard the Dinosaur Train!
Dinosaur Train Camera Catch!
Cyberchase Shape Quest
This is Not Available to Download on Your Device
Select a Store for Available Devices
Or Download From Another Store
- iTunes Store for iPad
- iTunes Store for iPhone
- iTunes Store for iPod Touch
- Barnes & Noble for Nook Tablet
- Amazon App Store for Kindle Tablet
- Google Play for Android Tablet
- Google Play for Android Phone
- Samsung App Store for Android Phone
- Samsung App Store for Android Tablet